Fleshlight Classic is the ultimate male pleasure toy, made of the most lifelike material on the market. The material is not plastic, it’s a secret compound protected by a series of US patents. No other sex products are built with the same feel and durability as the Fleshlight. Words can not describe this one-of-a-kind product, it has to be touched to be believed! The Fleshlight is by far our best-selling boy toy. Guys rave about it. Cleverly disguised as a large flashlight, it’s easy to store and transport discreetly. We recommend you use this toy with any water-based lube.
Size: 25.5 cm long by 10 cm diameter (10 by 4 inches). 3/4 inch wide smooth canal inside.
Colour: Pink with vulva entry in a plastic holder.
Caring for your Fleshlight:
When your Fleshlight needs cleaning, here’s what you do--
1) Remove the insert from the holder
2) Turn it inside out by inserting your hand all the way to end of the toy, grasping the edge and pulling the end towards you, through the toy. (Don’t worry, you won’t tear or stretch out your toy by doing this!)
3) Wash the inside-out toy in warm water WITHOUT SOAP—just use water. (Soap can degrade the Fleshlight material. It can also get inside your penis during your next Fleshlight use and irritate your urethra, so NO SOAP!)
4) Allow your Fleshlight to air dry in the inside-out position. When it’s completely dry, lightly dust the exposed inner surface of the toy with cornstarch. DO NOT USE TALCUM OR BABY POWDER. These products contain mineral particles that can tear or pit the surface of the toy (and can put minuscule cuts in your penis). USE CORNSTARCH ONLY! Dusting the toy with cornstarch helps keep it soft and silky smooth.
5) Turn the toy right-side out, and re-insert back into the holder.
How we ship the Fleshlight
All shipments are packaged discreetly in either a plain brown cardboard box or bubble packed shipping envelope. For your privacy, the return address for our store reads TAOL, not The Art of Loving. Nothing on the packaging identifies the nature of the contents.
For shipments to the U.S. the required customs sticker identifies the contents as "toys".
Find even more sex toys in store at the Art of Loving Sex shop in Vancouver, B.C -369 Broadway West ( 1.5 blocks East of Cambie )